The Banu Merchantman is a trading ship capable of landing or docking and then inviting locals in to view what its cargo holds have to offer. The ship design, perfected by generations of Banu development, is intended to offer a combination of high speed and durability. While the Merchantman is less configurable than a Caterpillar or a Starfarer, there's still plenty of room to take the ship in different directions.
This is a NOT CCU'ed version
Delivery & Instructions
- You must own a copy of Star Citizen in order to access the game itself, and are required to have an account in order to accept this item.
- In case you need any help or support, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Discord for live chat assistance.
- Item will be delivered within 12 hours (usually much faster) after payment is cleared.
- Easy to follow instructions are sent with every purchase
- All ships/items can be gifted only one time, so when you claim the ship it will be bound to that account. Please ensure that you are logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about the "gift" containing the item.
- Make sure to be logged into the RSI account where you want to receive the item in the same browser before you claim the gift. We are not responsible if you claim the item in the wrong RSI account.
If you are new to Star Citizen use this referral code to gain 5000 UEC to your account: STAR-Z5K5-6ZDL
Authorization to sell ships, packages and items see "Package Re-Sale Policy" of game rules.
Buying this you acknowledge and accept RSI's End User License Agreement (EULA) for Star Citizen / Squadron 42 game.
You can use objects listed in this selling and get physical items if any, but items remain property of Cloud Imperium Games.
Star Citizen© 2012-2022 Cloud Imperium Games Corporation & Roberts Space Industries Corp.