The Aegis Eclipse is a stealth bomber designed to get in and strike before it's ever even spotted. After extensive service with the UEE, this high-tech military equipment is making its debut on the civilian market for 2947.
The sole purpose of Eclipse is to be a mid-range stealth bomber, capable of sneaking behind enemy lines and delivering a high damage strike, but it should not stay in combat due to its defensive shortcomings. The ship is designed to approach a target silently, fire its payload, and leave. The Eclipse carries three size 9 torpedoes, and two size 2 ballistic Gatling weapons. These larger torpedoes take a while to lock on to smaller ships and combined with its relative lack of agility, will mean the Eclipse is not recommended to be used in dogfighting.
Delivery & Instructions
- You must own a copy of Star Citizen in order to access the game itself, and are required to have an account in order to accept this item.
- In case you need any help or support, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Discord for live chat assistance.
- Item will be delivered within 12 hours (usually much faster) after payment is cleared.
- Easy to follow instructions are sent with every purchase
- All ships/items can be gifted only one time, so when you claim the ship it will be bound to that account. Please ensure that you are logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about the "gift" containing the item.
- Make sure to be logged into the RSI account where you want to receive the item in the same browser before you claim the gift. We are not responsible if you claim the item in the wrong RSI account.
CCU'ed item explanation
CCU'ed items are created by upgrading a base ship or vehicle to the final ship or vehicle that is advertised in the listing. The item created this way is, if currently flyable, is fully accessible and functional in the game, and is fully protected from wipes, etc. If not flyable yet, you will get a loaner based on the loaner matrix located at Loaner Matrix The base ship used for the Cross-Chassis upgrade may vary. The package sent will always list the name of the base ship when gifted but as soon as you claim it you will find the upgraded ship in your Hangar.
If you are new to Star Citizen use this referral code to gain 5000 UEC to your account: STAR-7BNB-FRNV
Authorization to sell ships, packages and items see "Package Re-Sale Policy" of game rules.
Buying this you acknowledge and accept RSI's End User License Agreement (EULA) for Star Citizen / Squadron 42 game.
You can use objects listed in this selling and get physical items if any, but items remain property of Cloud Imperium Games.
Star Citizen© 2012-2022 Cloud Imperium Games Corporation & Roberts Space Industries Corp.