Aurora LN is a spacecraft that is part of the Aurora line of spacecraft manufactured by Roberts Space Industries (RSI), a fictional company in the video game Star Citizen. The Aurora LN is a combat-oriented variant of the basic Aurora model, designed for military or security purposes. It is equipped with heavier armor and weapons than the standard Aurora model, making it a formidable opponent in space combat.
The Aurora LN features a sleek and streamlined design, with a distinct cockpit located at the front of the ship. The cockpit provides the pilot with excellent visibility and control over the ship, allowing for precise maneuvering and targeting during combat. The ship's main weapons are two size 2 Behring lasers, which are mounted on the wings of the spacecraft. These lasers are powerful enough to take down enemy ships quickly and efficiently.
The ship is powered by a TR2 engine, which provides sufficient speed and agility to evade enemy fire and pursue targets. The ship also features a basic shield system, which can absorb some damage during combat.
In terms of cargo capacity, the Aurora LN is limited, with space for only a small amount of cargo. However, this is a trade-off for the ship's combat capabilities, which make it ideal for military or security missions.
Overall, the Aurora LN is a well-rounded spacecraft that excels in combat situations, while still providing the pilot with decent speed and maneuverability. It is a popular choice among military and security organizations, as well as independent pilots who require a capable combat ship.
Delivery & Instructions
- You must own a copy of Star Citizen in order to access the game itself, and are required to have an account in order to accept this item.
- In case you need any help or support, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Discord for live chat assistance.
- Item will be delivered within 12 hours (usually much faster) after payment is cleared.
- Easy to follow instructions are sent with every purchase
- All ships/items can be gifted only one time, so when you claim the ship it will be bound to that account. Please ensure that you are logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about the "gift" containing the item.
- Make sure to be logged into the RSI account where you want to receive the item in the same browser before you claim the gift. We are not responsible if you claim the item in the wrong RSI account.
CCU'ed item explanation
CCU'ed items are created by upgrading a base ship or vehicle to the final ship or vehicle that is advertised in the listing. The item created this way is, if currently flyable, is fully accessible and functional in the game, and is fully protected from wipes, etc. If not flyable yet, you will get a loaner based on the loaner matrix located at Loaner Matrix The base ship used for the Cross-Chassis upgrade may vary. The package sent will always list the name of the base ship when gifted but as soon as you claim it you will find the upgraded ship in your Hangar.
If you are new to Star Citizen use this referral code to gain 5000 UEC to your account: STAR-7BNB-FRNV
Authorization to sell ships, packages and items see "Package Re-Sale Policy" of game rules.
Buying this you acknowledge and accept RSI's End User License Agreement (EULA) for Star Citizen / Squadron 42 game.
You can use objects listed in this selling and get physical items if any, but items remain property of Cloud Imperium Games.
Star Citizen© 2012-2022 Cloud Imperium Games Corporation & Roberts Space Industries Corp.