Harbinger Battlefield Upgrade Kit is an upgrade kit that converts any ship in the Vanguard series into Vanguard Harbinger with the exception of the Vanguard Hoplite. It is a combo pack of the relevant module (to fit the center room) and the relevant items (nose, turret etc) to go with that system. For Hoplite, although it is a variant of the Vanguard Warden and does not have a module hardpoint inside to take any of the other three items, it can still mount the nose and turret items from other Vanguards however.
"These upgrade kits are specifically made for Vanguard model ships. The idea is that these battlefield upgrade kits will swap out the sub-type Vanguards gear to the BUK's gear. For instance, say I own a Vanguard Warden and I own a Harbinger BUK, when the BUK is equipped, it will change over the equipment to a Harbinger's load out.
(Another analogy: think of them as like having a set of snow tires for your car. You remove your existing tires and put on the snow tires and can then switch back and forth as the situation warrants.)"
Please note that those items are not yet usable in the game.
Delivery & Instructions
- You must own a copy of Star Citizen in order to access the game itself, and are required to have an account in order to accept this item.
- In case you need any help or support, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Discord for live chat assistance.
- Item will be delivered within 12 hours (usually much faster) after payment is cleared.
- Easy to follow instructions are sent with every purchase
- All ships/items can be gifted only one time, so when you claim the ship it will be bound to that account. Please ensure that you are logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about the "gift" containing the item.
- Make sure to be logged into the RSI account where you want to receive the item in the same browser before you claim the gift. We are not responsible if you claim the item in the wrong RSI account.
CCU'ed item explanation
CCU'ed items are created by upgrading a base ship or vehicle to the final ship or vehicle that is advertised in the listing. The item created this way is fully accessible and functional in the game, and is fully protected from wipes, etc. The base ship used for the Cross-Chassis upgrade may vary. The package sent will always list the name of the base ship when gifted but as soon as you claim it you will find the upgraded ship in your Hangar.
If you are new to Star Citizen use this referral code to gain 5000 UEC to your account: STAR-7BNB-FRNV
Authorization to sell ships, packages and items see "Package Re-Sale Policy" of game rules.
Buying this you acknowledge and accept RSI's End User License Agreement (EULA) for Star Citizen / Squadron 42 game.
You can use objects listed in this selling and get physical items if any, but items remain property of Cloud Imperium Games.
Star Citizen© 2012-2022 Cloud Imperium Games Corporation & Roberts Space Industries Corp.