The Liberator is a light carrier manufactured by Anvil Aerospace. A concept of the ship was introduced at CitizenCon 2951 in 2021.
Although it can operate as a contingent light carrier thanks to its open platform with three landing pads, it is not equipped to sustain and support continuous carrier operations like a true carrier is; lacking repair, refueling, and rearming facilities, as well as flight crew accommodation.
The internal garage and front pad can store ground vehicles up to and including the Tumbril Nova and Anvil Ballista, and 'XXS' ships, which includes the Argo MPUV and Origin 85x.
The upper landing pads support ‘XS’ ships, which include most single-seat combat ships (Aegis Sabre, Anvil Hornet, and Arrow, etc.) and other single-player ships such as the MISC Prospector.
Delivery & Instructions
- You must own a copy of Star Citizen in order to access the game itself, and are required to have an account in order to accept this item.
- In case you need any help or support, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Discord for live chat assistance.
- Item will be delivered within 12 hours (usually much faster) after payment is cleared.
- Easy to follow instructions are sent with every purchase
- All ships/items can be gifted only one time, so when you claim the ship it will be bound to that account. Please ensure that you are logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about the "gift" containing the item.
- Make sure to be logged into the RSI account where you want to receive the item in the same browser before you claim the gift. We are not responsible if you claim the item in the wrong RSI account.
CCU'ed item explanation
CCU'ed items are created by upgrading a base ship or vehicle to the final ship or vehicle that is advertised in the listing. The item created this way is fully accessible and functional in the game, and is fully protected from wipes, etc. The base ship used for the Cross-Chassis upgrade may vary. The package sent will always list the name of the base ship when gifted but as soon as you claim it you will find the upgraded ship in your Hangar.
If you are new to Star Citizen use this referral code to gain 5000 UEC to your account: STAR-Z5K5-6ZDL
Authorization to sell ships, packages and items see "Package Re-Sale Policy" of game rules.
Buying this you acknowledge and accept RSI's End User License Agreement (EULA) for Star Citizen / Squadron 42 game.
You can use objects listed in this selling and get physical items if any, but items remain property of Cloud Imperium Games.
Star Citizen© 2012-2022 Cloud Imperium Games Corporation & Roberts Space Industries Corp.