MISC makes a bid for the next Murray Cup with the all-new Razor. This advanced racer features an advanced composite spaceframe that puts pure speed ahead of everything else... it's the ship for pilots who want to leave the competition in the dust.
Original Concept explanation
Original concept items are versions of ships and vehicles that come from the first sale (concept sale) of that particular item and contain Life Time Insurance (LTI) and if melted, can be bought back in the original form as they are not upgraded in any way or form. Those are usually the rarest and most sought after items.
Delivery & Instructions
- You must own a copy of Star Citizen in order to access the game itself, and are required to have an account in order to accept this item.
- In case you need any help or support, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Discord for live chat assistance.
- Item will be delivered within 12 hours (usually much faster) after payment is cleared.
- Easy to follow instructions are sent with every purchase
- All ships/items can be gifted only one time, so when you claim the ship it will be bound to that account. So be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade.
- Make sure to be logged into the RSI account where you want to receive the item in the same browser before you claim the gift.
If you are new to Star Citizen use this referral code to gain 5000 UEC to your account: STAR-Z5K5-6ZDL
Authorization to sell ships, packages and items see "Package Re-Sale Policy" of game rules.
Buying this you acknowledge and accept RSI's End User License Agreement (EULA) for Star Citizen / Squadron 42 game.
This is a private and occasional sale and according to European Community law, there is no agreed warranty.
You can use objects listed in this selling and get physical items if any, but items remain property of Cloud Imperium Games.
Star CitizenÂ© 2012-2015 Cloud Imperium Games Corporation & Roberts Space Industries Corp.