The Hull D kicks off the larger end of the spectrum with a massive ship built around a rugged frame. The Hull D is affordable enough to be operated by mid-sized organizations and companies. Hull D are often used as flagships for mercantile operations, but their bulk means that they should be operated with escort fighters while not in safe space. The UEE military uses modified Hull D as part of their supply chain, arming and refueling the soldiers on the front line.
Delivery & Instructions
- You must own a copy of Star Citizen in order to access the game itself, and are required to have an account in order to accept this item.
- This is an upgrade which means that in order to be able to apply it, you need to have a respective ship or vehicle that you apply it to. Upgrades cannot be applied to the items bought in the game itself.
- Item will be delivered within 12 hours (usually much faster) after payment is cleared.
- Easy to follow instructions are sent with every purchase
- All ships/items can be gifted only one time, so when you claim the ship it will be bound to that account. So be careful to be logged into the correct RSI account when you redeem your email about "gift" containing the transmitted ship/upgrade.
- Make sure to be logged into the RSI account where you want to receive the item in the same browser before you claim the gift.
If you are new to Star Citizen use this referral code to gain 5000 UEC to your account: STAR-Z5K5-6ZDL
Authorization to sell ships, packages and items see "Package Re-Sale Policy" of game rules.
Buying this you acknowledge and accept RSI's End User License Agreement (EULA) for Star Citizen / Squadron 42 game.
This is a private and occasional sale and according to European Community law, there is no agreed warranty.
You can use objects listed in this selling and get physical items if any, but items remain property of Cloud Imperium Games.
Star Citizen 2012-2015 Cloud Imperium Games Corporation & Roberts Space Industries Corp.